|owners Greg & Susy, and their House Blend City Roast coffee|
I love finding and trying new to me local coffee.
Last week I picked up a bag of Piliani Kope Farm’s House Blend City Roast coffee. It’s a medium roast coffee, a combination of Yellow Caturra, Red Catuai and Heirloom Kanaka Kope beans. It is really good.
Piliani Kope Farm is located at 15 Wailau Place southeast of Lahaina. Their store is open from 9am-2pm or buy online.
They also offer tours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays or by special appointment. Call them to schedule a tour 808-661-5479.
Tour 1: 3 hours
– seed to cup experience
– harvest season specialty tour
– tour a working farm from picking to processing
– coffee education
– talk story lunch
– roasting & packaging for take away
Tour 2: 90 minutes
– walk & talk the farm with coffee education
– roasting and tasting
tour 3: 60 minutes
– in house barn
– clipping experience
– roasting & tasting flavor profiles