Can you believe Mother’s Day 2016 is around the corner? This year I got it together and made a note of driving upcountry to Makawao to browse the art galleries for Mother’s Day cards for both my mom and mother-in-law. They go in the mail today and should make it back to Canada on time (I hope).
One of our condo guests has been asking where to book their Mother’s Day 2016 brunch in South Maui, so here are some ideas:
- 5 Palms Restaurant on the Northern tip of Keawakapu Beach (this is just across the parking lot from our Kihei Surfside condo).
- Sarento’s on the Beach also on Keawakapu Beach doesn’t currently have a Mother’s Day menu posted, but check back!
- Gannon’s on the Emerald/Gold Course has a stunning view of the golf course, the ocean and Molokini.
- The Grand Wailea is known for their Sunday Champagne Brunch. I don’t know if there will be a Mother’s Day twist to this – for now the champagne brunch is all I see on their website.
- The Makena Resort at the Southern tip of South Maui is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch.
- The Ka’ana Kitchen at the Andaz Maui is showing a Mother’s Day brunch on Open Table, though I am not finding a menu yet.
- Longhi’s at the Shops at Wailea is also advertising a Mother’s Day brunch on Open Table.
- The new Oceanside Restaurant at the Shops at Ma’alaea also has a Mother’s Day Brunch advertised on Open Table. Check out their beautiful view of Ma’alaea Harbor (formerly the Waterfront and Saltimbocca).
This is what I’ve found to date. I will add to the list as I find more. Please, make reservations so you are not disappointed!