On Maui and looking for something to do? It may be low season on Maui, but there is lots to do! Here are a few upcoming Maui events you may want to check out:
- April 20 Shops at Wailea Wow Wednesdays presents John Cruz – free concert 6:30-8pm
- April 22 – Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party at Azeka Shopping Center
- April 22-24 the Seabury Hall Dance Showcase in Makawao – a prestigious upcountry private school with a phenomenal dance program.
- April 23 An Evening in the Gardens benefit dinner and cultural event at the Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
- April 23-24 Maui Choral Arts Society presents ‘A Night at the Movies‘ at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center (the MACC)
- April 24 the Harlem Globe Trotters at the War Memorial Gymnasium
- April 27 ‘Ukulele Mix Plate’ – as part of Shops at Wailea Wow Wednesdays ($1 parking validation for up to 4 hours)
- April 28 Justin Moore and Rodney Atkins concert at the MACC
- April 29 – a rare 5th Friday means a 5th Friday Lanai Town Party. Note, you must reserve tickets (there is a ferry ride involved). What a great opportunity to get a taste of Lanai!
- May 4 Art Walk at the Shops 6-9pm at the Shops at Wailea
- May 6 Wailuku First Friday Town Party
- May 6-13 the 35th Anniversary Maui Classical Music Festival held at three historic Maui churches (Makena, Makawao and Hana) with the final concert at the MACC
- May 7 43rd annual Seabury Hall Craft Fair – don’t miss this beautiful upcountry craft fair set under purple jacaranda trees.
- May 13 Lahaina Second Friday Town Party
- May 14 the 8th annual Maui Brewers Festival at the MACC
- May 20 Makawao Third Friday Town Party
- May 27 Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
- June 15-19 Maui Film Festival – hold the dates, more information to come!
The annual Maui Onion Festival had been announced to be on for this May, but I am not seeing any information on it at this time. Whalers Village in Kaanapali has been undergoing a renovation, so it could be the venue isn’t ready on time.
Also, remember the Maui Swap Meet takes places every Saturday 7am-2pm at the University of Hawaii Maui Campus (across from the MACC).
And yes – we do have spring availability at our condos!