Twice a year seventeen of Wailea’s restaurants get together and offer a prix-fixe menu. All participating restaurants offer a three course menu with pupu (appetizers), entree and desert all included for either $29, $39 or $49 which is a GREAT deal compared to their regular prices. This special menu is in addition to their regular menu – so if you don’t feel like anything on the special menu, you can still order from the regular one.
This is a popular event – reservations are highly recommended – no coupons needed.
May’s participating restaurants are:
in Wailea Gateway Plaza:
- Fabiani’s Wailea (tucked in the very back – don’t miss it!)
- Pita Paradise Wailea (the Kalama Park location closed a while ago)
- Monkeypod Kitchen
at the Shops at Wailea:
- Ruth Chris’ (they usually piece-meal their dinners, ie. $50 for the steak, $10 for the potato etc)
- Tommy Bahamas (did you get the pay $100 and get $50 off your bill Mother’s Day coupon in the mail? you can use it both in the store and at the restaurant)
- Gannon’s – club house at the Wailea Gold and Emerald course, dinner with a phenomenal view of Molokini and Kaho’olawe
- Manoli’s Pizzeria – across the street from the Shops at Wailea (they have my very favorite chicken piccata on their prix-fixe menu, it is the best!)
- Matteo’s Osteria – great Italian tucked into the shopping/office center above the Wailea tennis court/next to the new Marriott Residences
- Mulligan’s on the Blue – Irish pub with sports screens on the Wailea Blue course, home to the Brenton Keith’s Tuesday night magic show (clean family fun – great show)
- Capische? – great Italian place in the Hotel Wailea
- DUO Steak & Seafood (Four Seasons)
- Humuhumunukunukuapua’a (Grand Wailea) – no worries, you can just say ‘humu humu’
- Ka’ana Kitchen (Andaz)
- Ko (Fairmont)
- Morimoto Maui (Andaz)
- Nick’s Fishmarket at the Fairmont (same owner as Manoli’s and also Sarento’s)
For more information and menus, check out Wailea Restaurant Week.
A portion of all sales goes to support the Maui Foodbank.