Coming to Maui and curious to check out some local events? Here are a few August happenings to check out:
- Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, the Musical, at the Castle Theater (Maui Arts and Cultural Center) in Kahului. August 5-7, 12-14
- 9th annual Seed to Cup Coffee Festival at the Maui Tropical Plantation. Saturday, August 13
- Maui Calls: Celebrating Vintage Hawaiian Fashion, A&B Amphitheater August 19
- Zootopia, Starry Night Cinemal at the A&B Amphitheater (Maui Arts and Cultural Center) – August 26
- Ku Mai Ka Hula Competition – Maui’s only adult hula competition, at the Castle Theater (Maui Arts & Cultural Center). September 10. Tickets on sale now.
Curious to find some of this local activities information? Check out the Calendar Maui for a great list and starting point. Sometimes they miss things, but it’s the most comprehensive list I’ve come across.