Our Kamaole Sands 2-206 condo has just undergone a MAJOR REMODEL. Professional photos coming end of the month. In the mean time, check out our post-remodel walk-through video.
Welcome to Kamaole Sands 2-206!
Kamaole Sands is located in sunny South Kihei, across the street from Kamaole 3 Beach Park. This is a 15 acre property with water fountains, a common pool/hot tub, gym, 4 tennis courts and Hawaii’s largest living orchid wall. It comes complete with a 24 hour desk, on-site concierge, and a complimentary weekly mai-tai party.
We purchased this one bedroom two bathroom OCEANVIEW condo in June 2019 and it has just undergone a complete remodel (new kitchen, new bathrooms, new everything).
Please check back for professional photos late October. In the mean time – we have whale season available!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 is set back from the road, making it quiet and private with a spacious open feel. It comfortably sleeps up to four guests. This spacious condo is 818 square feet, with beautiful tile plank flooring throughout. It comes complete with
• a comfortable cal-king-size bed in the master bedroom
• Fully air-conditioned (split system in living room and bedroom – no noisy window boxes)
• a queen-size pull-out couch with 5 inch memory foam mattress
• in-suite washer and dryer
• a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with new appliances, new pots and pans, dishes, and spices for your cooking convenience
• new bedding and towels
• 2 internet-enabled wall-mounted TVs
• beach equipment: towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler
• assigned parking space
• wireless high-speed Internet access
• long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
• common area swimming pool and hot tub
• 4 on-site tennis courts: we provide two rackets and balls!
• BBQs located throughout the resort
• a three-minute walk to Kamaole III beach park
• no pets allowed, no smoking allowed (including the lanai)
Kamaole I, II and III beaches, shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Maui Kamaole, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You can contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
***Please Note: The Kamaole Sands Resort charges a $60 + tax resort fee upon check-in. This fee covers the use of all complex amenities, Wi-Fi, parking, etc. The resort fee is in addition to and separate from any charges quoted by Maui Oceanview Condos.***
We invite you to come enjoy our beautiful condo 2-206!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Photo Gallery
Professional photos coming soon!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Rates
April 16-June 30 $179/night
July 1-September 30 $189/night
October 1-December 15 $179/night
December 16-January 5 $379/night
January 6-April 15 $349/night
With the exception of Christmas we have a 5 night minimum stay requirement.
There is an additional $60 registration/resort fee due at the front desk at time of check-in.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS: minimum 10 night stay with no arrivals/departures between Christmas and New Years. Mahalo.
- tax 14.417% (Hawaii Tax ID GE/TA 1286216192-01)
- $250 security deposit
- $150 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay by US$ check or credit card (Square)
More than 60 days: we will refund amount paid less a $100 cancellation/change fee and any credit card charges if applicable.
Less than 60 days: no refund. We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance.
Kamaole Sands Location
Guest Reviews of our Kamaole Sands 2-206 Condo
Most amazing time ~ October 2019
We had the most amazing time in Maui, your condo exceeded our expectations! We loved every detail that was put in it, thank you! The views were amazing, this location is perfect for first timers like us. Thank you for making our vacation one of the best, we know we will cherish this one forever! We hope to one day come back and look forward to recommending your condo to friends and family! Thank you.
Our first guest book entry ~ October 2019