Our Kamaole Sands 2-206 condo is currently being remodeled. We are updating the pictures once a week to show progress. Please email if you have any questions.
As on 9/14/19 we installed plantation shutters in the bedroom, hung curtains in the living room, installed the split A/C handlers, installed the custom shower surround in the main bathroom and moved all furniture into the condo (pictures not updated to reflect yet).
Welcome to Kamaole Sands 2-206!
Kamaole Sands is located in sunny South Kihei, across the street from Kamaole 3 Beach Park. This is a 15 acre property with water fountains, a common pool/hot tub, gym, 4 tennis courts and Hawaii’s largest living orchid wall. It comes complete with a 24 hour desk, on-site concierge, and a complimentary weekly mai-tai party.
We purchased this one bedroom two bathroom OCEANVIEW condo June 3, 2019 and it is currently undergoing an extensive remodel. The condo is available for rent starting September 22, 2019. We will post progress pictures as they come available.
On our to-do list:
- Remove all existing flooring, cabinets, bathrooms.
- Remove popcorn ceiling texture.
- Install tile plank flooring throughout.
- Install new white kitchen cabinets with light-colored backsplash, quartz countertops and all new appliances.
- Install new walk-in showers and bathroom cabinets.
- Install a new split A/C system (living room and bedroom) and ceiling fans.
- All new furniture and art work, 2 new wall-mounted TVs.
Kamaole Sands 2-206 is set back from the road, making it very quiet and private with a spacious open feel. It comfortably sleeps up to four guests. This spacious condo is 818 square feet, with beautiful tile plank flooring throughout. It comes complete with
- a comfortable cal-king-size bed in the master bedroom
- Fully air-conditioned (split system in living room and bedroom – no noisy window boxes)
- a queen-size pull-out couch
- a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with new appliances, new pots and pans, dishes, and spices for your cooking convenience
- new high-quality linens and towels
- 2 internet-enabled wall-mounted TVs
- beach equipment: towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler
- personal safe to protect your valuables
- free parking
- free wireless high-speed Internet access
- free long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- common area swimming pool and hot tub
- 4 on-site tennis courts: we provide two rackets and balls!
- BBQs located throughout the resort
- a three-minute walk to Kamaole III beach park
- no pets allowed, no smoking allowed (including the lanai)
Kamaole I, II and III beaches, shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Maui Kamaole, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You can contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
We invite you to come enjoy our beautiful condo 2-206 starting September 22, 2019!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Photo Gallery
Pictures of the completed renovation coming soon!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Rates
April 16-June 30 $179/night
July 1-September 30 $189/night
October 1-December 15 $179/night
December 16-January 5 $379/night
January 6-April 15 $349/night
With the exception of Christmas we have a 5 night minimum stay requirement.
There is an additional $60 registration/resort fee due at the front desk at time of check-in.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS: minimum 10 night stay with no arrivals/departures between Christmas and New Years. Mahalo.
- tax 14.417% (Hawaii Tax ID GE/TA 1286216192-01)
- $250 security deposit
- $150 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay by US$ check or credit card (Square)
More than 60 days: we will refund amount paid less a $100 cancellation/change fee and any credit card charges if applicable.
Less than 60 days: no refund. We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance.
Kamaole Sands Location
Guest Reviews of our Kamaole Sands 2-206 Condo
Why not be the first to stay in our newly renovated condo in fall 2019?