Please note that at this time there is a mandatory 10 day quarantine affecting all trans-Pacific arrivals with optional pre-travel testing.
We are legally not able to accommodate those in quarantine.
Welcome to Kamaole Sands 2-206!
Kamaole Sands is located in sunny South Kihei, across the street from Kamaole 3 Beach Park. This is a 15 acre property with water fountains, a common pool/hot tub, gym, 4 tennis courts and Hawaii’s largest living orchid wall. It comes complete with a 24 hour desk, on-site concierge, and a complimentary weekly mai-tai party.
We purchased this one bedroom two bathroom OCEANVIEW condo in June 2019 and did a complete remodel (new kitchen, new bathrooms, new everything).
Kamaole Sands 2-206 is set back from the road, making it quiet and private with a spacious open feel. It comfortably sleeps up to four guests. This spacious condo is 818 square feet, with beautiful tile plank flooring throughout. It comes complete with
• a comfortable cal-king-size bed in the master bedroom
• Fully air-conditioned (split system in living room and bedroom – no noisy window boxes)
• a queen-size pull-out couch with 5 inch memory foam mattress
• in-suite washer and dryer
• a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with new appliances, new pots and pans, dishes, and spices for your cooking convenience
• new bedding and towels
• 2 internet-enabled wall-mounted TVs
• beach equipment: towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler
• assigned parking space
• wireless high-speed Internet access
• long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Fully equipped Gym/Workout facility with view overlooking the pool facility
- Large family-style swimming pool, children’s wading pool, adult jetted spa, and a family jetted spa
- 4 tennis courts (no fee) with a daily drop in program and weekly free clinic by USPTA Pro
- Spinshot Tennis Ball Machine *New October 2019*
- We provide 2 tennis rackets in our condo. Additional Adult and Junior Tennis Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls
- BBQ Stations throughout the property with shaded picnic tables
- 15-acre amazing landscaped garden property including waterfalls and ponds
- Across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III
- Complimentary parking in our private, well-lit and security patrolled parking lot
- Wi-Fi Available in most areas and a convenient Cyber Café is in the Lobby
- Activities area with ping pong, foosball, and other games for all ages – free lending library
- Free daily Maui News Newspaper
- 24-hour Front Desk Services
- 7 day a week on-site concierge service
- 24-hour Security Assistance
- EVERY WEDNESDAY Complimentary Mai Tai Party with Live Music and Hula Dancers
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Kamaole Sands, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You can contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
***Please Note: The Kamaole Sands Resort (front desk) charges a $40 resort fee upon check-in ($80 for longer stays). This fee covers the use of all complex amenities, Wi-Fi, parking, etc. The resort fee is in addition to and separate from any charges quoted by Maui Oceanview Condos.***
We invite you to come enjoy our beautiful condo 2-206!
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Photo Gallery
Kamaole Sands 2-206 Rates
April 16- December 15, 2021 $199/night
December 16-January 5 $399/night
January 6-April 15 2022 $349/night
April 16- December 15, 2022 $209/night
With the exception of Christmas we have a 4 night minimum stay requirement.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS: minimum 10 night stay with no arrivals/departures between Christmas and New Years. Mahalo.
***Please Note: At this time the Kamaole Sands Resort (front desk) charges a $40 resort fee upon check-in ($80 for longer stays). This fee covers the use of all complex amenities, Wi-Fi, parking, etc. The resort fee is in addition to and separate from any charges quoted by Maui Oceanview Condos.***
- tax 14.417% (Hawaii Tax ID GE/TA 1286216192-01)
- $250 security deposit
- $150 cleaning fee
- $30 check-in fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay by US$ check or credit card (Square)
- More than 30 days, deposit is refundable less a $100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 30 days, no refund. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended.
- EXCEPTION to cancellation policy: Guest acknowledges that the State of Hawaii currently has a mandatory 10 day quarantine for all arrivals. Guest legally cannot quarantine in this Condo. Should the State of Hawaii’s pre-travel test option NOT be in place for guest’s travel dates, Company will issue a full refund. Note, Company will not issue a refund Covid-related travel difficulties on Guest’s end. Company will not reimburse unused dates should Guest need to quarantine.
Kamaole Sands Location
Guest Reviews of our Kamaole Sands 2-206 Condo
Exactly as described, if not better ~ March 2021
The space is exactly as described, if not better. You get a lovely glimpse of the sparkly ocean with a gorgeous garden view from the balcony. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you may need for at-home cooking during covid- we ended up using the grounds’ grills almost every night. The place is spotless and well kept, you can tell a lot of work and attention to detail has been put into the unit to ensure you when everything you need during your stay. We made good use of the supplied beach chairs, cooler bags and umbrella! Great location, great beaches all along Kihei and Wailea. It’s worth a trip to Ulua beach and even further south to Ahihi if you enjoy snorkeling!
Airbnb guests ~ Feb 2021
We loved everything about Cara’s place. The view of the ocean, big kitchen to cook in, the details! The place was so clean and up to date and the pullout couch was so comfortable. There were directions posted to make it easy to connect to all of the devices. This place is beautiful!
Happy guests ~ December 2020
Wonderful space, clean and bright! The condo upgrade/remodel was well done, so comfortable in the space & location was very safe! The two (2) bathrooms is this one-bedroom is definitely nice to have, earns this place extra points! The space was well equipped with all the necessary items you’d need from kitchen tools to boogie boards and beach chairs. The complex itself was impressively very well maintained, so clean from the gym to the swimming pool area & the grounds are beautifully manicured. You are directly across from Kamaole Beach III, literally you walk across the street, too easy to catch the sun rise or set. Compared to Kamaole Beach I and II, Kamaole Beach III was so much nicer, a no crowds beach with plenty of room to social distance, sand so soft + clean and the ocean swimming will not disappoint and the best part – there’s a life-guard who actually pays attention! The host/s were always quick to reply and ready to assist when I had questions! I would absolutely recommend this condo without reservation.
We had the Time of our Lives ~ November 2020
Kamaole Sands is an incredible property! Warm, friendly, and filled with amenities (we played a lot of tennis). Cara’s place is a perfect home base for exploring Maui, minutes away from a great beach.
Another Happy Guest ~ October 2020
We were really impressed by the cleanness of the apartment and the completeness of its equipment to make the guests, whoever they are and whatever they like to do, as comfortable as possible. The resort is extremely well maintained, the location is perfect, we strongly recommend it.
~ Due to Covid-19 our condo sat mainly empty April-September 2020 ~
Great communication ~ February 2020
Great stay ~ January 2020
This is the best place in Kamaole Sands and is perfect. Beautifully redone and everything is exactly as described on the site if not better. Nothing was forgotten and every personal detail made it special. We hope to back. Our new favorite place south Maui!
Hope to be back soon! ~ Nov 2019
This unit was amazing and exceeded our expectations. The complete renovation from top to bottom turned out fantastic. In particular the kitchen was spectacular and well stocked including a Vitamix blender. It was great that everything was so new and clean and felt like we were the first people to use the place. The air conditioning in both the main living room and bedroom were a bonus as they were not the portable ones or window mounted ones that are often loud and ineffective. We also enjoyed to in suite laundry, We spent most of our time at the beach but the pool and the grounds of the complex were well maintained. The location was also very central to many beaches and restaurants in Kihei. We hope to be back soon!
Awesome job ~ November 2019
You did an awesome job on the condo. It is equipped with the best quality kitchen utensils of the many condos we have rented. I hope your customers take good care of them. The televisions are awesome as well. The only thing I can think of that was missing is a garbage disposal but it is easy enough to work around that. Kamole Sands is an awesome complex and the maintenance and care that goes into it did not go unnoticed. If we ever return to Maui we would not hesitate to work with you.
Beautiful condo from fabulous hosts with excellent attention to detail, anticipating our every need! We loved the exceptionally thoughtful and well-equipped kitchen, the detailed information book/guest manual, the wonderful linens, the convenience of the washer/dryer in unit, secure wifi and more. The property also has a big ice machine by the pool area (pro tip: don’t buy from Foodland like we did, you can get it for free on premise) and check-in + parking process was super easy. Staying in Kihei was so central & convenient, IMHO way better than Lahaina/Kanaapali area, not only for the proximity to OGG, but especially if you plan on adventures across different parts of the island, from Wailea/Makena to Paia, Haleakala, Road to Hana or snorkeling departures from Maalaea Harbor. Cara was world-class in her communications, both in speed and detail, and truly made our trip so special. Awesome stay, awesome hosts, awesome condo… highly recommend!
Beautiful taste of Maui ~ October 2019
We absolutely love your condo. The renovations you did are amazing. We felt right at home and are so glad we opted to rent your condo vs a hotel. So close to everything! We saw the most incredible sunset at the beach across the street. You guys have a great taste in decorating. Beautiful taste of Maui but not over done. We were so comfortable. We will definitely try to book next time we visit Maui!
Most amazing time ~ October 2019
We had the most amazing time in Maui, your condo exceeded our expectations! We loved every detail that was put in it, thank you! The views were amazing, this location is perfect for first timers like us. Thank you for making our vacation one of the best, we know we will cherish this one forever! We hope to one day come back and look forward to recommending your condo to friends and family! Thank you.
Our first guest book entry ~ October 2019